|Support | Member Services | Navigation | New
Windows | Printing | PDF
Functions | Privacy & Terms
SUPPORT: You can request
support with the website or related information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow 24 hours for a response, Monday through Friday, although in many cases it will be much sooner.
MEMBER SERVICES: Each page in the Member Services section contains instructions for using the available features. You can retrieve your password, change your password, update your record, renew your membership and register for events.
If your membership record is incorrect, simply make the changes in your member profile. If your email address has changed and you are unable to retrieve your password, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
IMPORTANT: Do not use your username and password to enter anyone else's information. Each person must have their own unique record. When a new person registers for an event or membership, they will receive their own username and password.
NAVIGATION: Main index sections of the website are available on the left side of each page. Additional navigation options are listed at the bottom of each page.
Links on the webpages, change their color when your mouse hovers over them.
NEW WINDOWS: Links to outside websites and some other pages will open in a new browser window. When you are finished viewing the page, just close that window to return to your original page.
PRINTING: If you want to print a page from the website, it is recommended that you follow these suggestions:
PDF: Some of the documents contained on this site are in PDF format. Adobe Acrobat Read required for viewing pdf documents. Click Here to download.
- Internet Explorer - in the page setup or print options, set the Right and Left Margins to .25"
- Opera - under File/Page Setup, set print to 90%.
PRIVACY & TERMS:
Payments & Refunds
payment by check, Visa, Mastercard and Discover. Specific policies for
refunds are listed with each event. Dates and amounts may vary and final decisions
of WASEA. For payment inquiries
JoEllen Sturgeon, Interim Vice President of Finance
Student Employment Manager
24255 Pacific Coast Highway
Malibu, CA 90263
Phone: (310) 506-6994
- Information We Collect: WASEA may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, phone number, mailing address and email address as part of your member profile. If you make a purchase (membership, event registration, or other purchase), and it involves a credit card transaction, that payment will take place through a third-party payment processor who would collect payment information. No specific credit card information is collected or retained on the WASEA website. We do not send promotional emails, but you may receive service related emails regarding your account of information specific to the association. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt our of them by contacting the association support email address or updating your member profile.
- How We Use Your Information: WASEA uses the collected information to operate and maintain the organization membership functionality. Your IP address is used only to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site.
- How We Share Your Information:
- Personally Identifiable Information: WASEA will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. Information may be stored on servers co-located with hosting providers. Any personally identifiable information you elect to make publicly available, such as posting comments on a blog page or newsletter article, will be available to others. If you request to remove information that you have made public, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or the site, or in locations where other users may have copied or saved that information.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: WASEA may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages, number of clicks, etc.) with potential advertisers, to help them understand the usage patterns for the website.
- Storage and Processing: Information collected by WASEA is stored and handled in the United States.
- How We Protect Your Information: WASEA is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted on the website, or guarantee that your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter information, such as log in credentials, on our registration forms, the data is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, however. There is no guarantee of absolute security.
All content on this web site is for the personal use of WASEA members and the public. Any commercial use or publication is strictly prohibited. WASEA does not assume responsibility for or endorse the content of any other web site page reached via a link displayed here.
Your IP address is used only to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. Any personal information collected is retained by WASEA for use in membership related activities - directories, registration lists, mailings. No information is shared with or sold to a third party.
If confidential information (credit card numbers, etc.) is requested, the webpage will be delivered from a secure server to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. All transmissions of this information are encrypted.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Neither this Web site nor any element thereof, including without limitation, text, graphics, images, music, or other materials, may be copied, repurposed, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or redistributed, except that you may download one copy of such materials to your individual computer for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that all copyright and other proprietary notices appearing on such materials must be preserved without alteration, modification or obfuscation. Reproduction of this site for other purposes may only be done with the written permission of WASEA and ATAC Corporation.
The Web site is protected by United States copyright law and international treaty provisions, including without limitation the Berne Convention. All rights not expressly licensed hereunder are reserved by WASEA and ATAC Corporation.
The Web site and all elements thereof are provided on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, express or implied. WASEA disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Any links on this site are provided as a courtesy to the viewer and are not warranted for accuracy and appropriateness of content. The data contained herein is for informational purposes only and is not represented to be error free. WASEA makes no warranties that the information presented on this Web site or related links, is current, up-to-date, or accurate. Some states and jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, so the above limitation may not apply to you. The foregoing shall be enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
Under no circumstances and regardless of legal theory, whether in tort, contract or otherwise, will WASEA, its employees, agents, representatives, or affiliates be liable to you or any other party for an indirect, special, incidental, reliance, or consequential damages, however caused, and regardless of character, including with limitation, any damages relating to lost data, computer failure or malfunctioning, or otherwise. Some states and jurisdictions do not allow the limitation of liability for consequential or indirect damages, so the foregoing limitation may not apply to you. The foregoing shall be enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. You agree to this allocation or risk in relation to your use of the Web site.
This Web site is presented by WASEA from within the United States, and WASEA makes no representation that materials in the Web site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States. Neither the Web site, nor any underlying information or technology may be downloaded or otherwise exported or reexported into any country sanctioned by the United States.